A revolution in body aesthetics.
ICOONE is a unique device created by Italian scientists who have revolutionized the traditional understanding of the structure of connective tissue.
ICOONE’s new mechanized approach is an innovative method that meets the demands and needs of connective tissue to address issues such as cellulite, puffiness, laxity and skin aging.
Exclusively patented ROBODERM technology, allows you to work out the stimulation surface due to fractionated suction, which is produced:
– from Micro Alveoli (micro-holes), on the surface of two independent motorized rollers, which provides deeper and more effective stimulation (MMAS);
– from the camera between the rollers (central camera).
And, laser and LeD innovations help to achieve the result faster and make it more lasting.
Due to the delicate effect, procedures on the ICOONE device can be carried out daily, the results are noticeable already after the first procedures.
– improves cell renewal, stimulates the production of its own collagen and elastin;
– improves venous microcirculation;
– improves lymphatic circulation;
– promotes tissue healing;
– accelerates the healing of inflammation, reduces swelling, pain;
– increases the production of connective tissue fibers, contributing to the elasticity of the skin.
– stimulates the reduction of fat cells;
– allows you to reduce cellulite;
– allows you to tone and strengthen the body;
– helps drainage.
The procedure can be carried out both daily and 2-3 times a week. The recommended course consists of 15 procedures.
We only have certified original equipment
Our cosmetologists have specialized medical education and perform the procedure safely and as efficiently as possible.
We are waiting for you every day from 8:00 to 20:00 at the Stylus Studio laser cosmetology centers. Call the phone numbers indicated in the contacts or leave your number in a special form on the site.
– edematous, fibrous cellulite;
– lack of body elasticity;
– modeling the inner side of the arms and thigh;
– stretch marks;
– lifting of the neckline and face contours;
– recovery after childbirth.
– ODS and ODS;
– cholelithiasis and urolithiasis;
Bacterial and fungal skin infections.
Contact us and ask your questions
You can through this form.