All women want to prolong their natural beauty and youthfulness as long as possible, dream that the skin remains even, smooth and velvety, without wrinkles, and the contour of the face retains clear outlines. It seems to everyone that facial skin care should be started after the first wrinkles appear. But, it is much easier to prevent age-related skin changes than to get rid of them. Skin at any age requires appropriate professional care, which is difficult to provide at home.
What is the best way to start your trip to the salon? First of all, with an acquaintance with an experienced and qualified cosmetologist, who will assess the condition of the skin, determine its type and characteristics, and recommend procedures that are suitable for you. To achieve an optimal lasting result, a one-time visit to a specialist is not enough. The course of skin care procedures can be from 5 to 10 procedures with a frequency of every 7-14 days. It all depends on the age, condition of the skin and its needs. Further, to preserve and consolidate the result, it is enough to do one procedure per month for half a year.
Another important step will be the selection of professional home care by a cosmetologist. It is very important that the skin is properly cleansed of street dust and dirt every day and receives all the necessary substances, so you cannot neglect any of the stages of home care. Unfortunately, very often we ourselves buy creams and cleansers at the pharmacy or in the store, believing that they will suit us. But, in fact, this is a huge mistake! An inappropriate skin care product can not only fail to eliminate existing problems, but also create new ones, destroy the skin barrier, clog pores, etc. That is why you should contact a specialist who will select the right products to keep your skin beautiful and youthful for many years.
What does the care procedure include?
Most skin care treatments include the following steps:
- Skin cleansing. The beautician cleans the patient’s skin of accumulated urban dust, makeup residues, sebum and other impurities. Foams, cleansing gels or special cosmetic soaps are usually used.
- Light peeling (optional step). Helps to remove dead cells of the epithelium that prevent the skin from breathing and fully receive the necessary substances from cosmetics.
- Toning. The skin is wiped with a special lotion or tonic for the type of skin, which additionally cleanses it, disinfects, softens and moisturizes.
- Face massage. One of the most enjoyable and rewarding steps in skin care. Thanks to the massage, local microcirculation improves, the muscles become toned, the skin is tightened, acquires a fresh and healthy look.
- Application of active concentrate. Usually, at this stage, a special serum is applied to the skin with active healing components for the problem. It can be a powerful antioxidant, whitening agent, anti-inflammatory agent, etc.
- Mask. A very important stage in the care procedure. The mask soothes the skin after exposure to active substances, moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Application of the cream. This stage is final. The skin type cream additionally nourishes it with the necessary components and protects it from harmful environmental conditions. An ideal option would be a cream with UV protection, which negatively affects our skin all year round, drying it out and accelerating aging.
What problems will help to solve facial treatments?
- Cleanse the skin of the face
- Regulate the work of the sebaceous glands
- Narrow enlarged pores
- Get rid of comedones
- Suspend inflammation
- Improve skin elasticity and tighten
- Align skin relief
- Moisturize the skin
- Eliminate pigmentation
At the STYLUS STUDIO laser cosmetology center you can pamper your skin with treatments such as:
- Skin cleansing with Holy Land cosmetics
- Express care from HydroPeptide
- Departures from Casmara
- MaryCohr Professional Programs
- Dane enzyme therapy
- Facial massages
- Peelings PCA
- PCA Therapeutic Masks
Professional facial skin care will make you look fresh and attractive every day !!!