Nail fungus is an infectious disease that is easily transmitted and quickly spreads to adjacent parts of the fingers, therefore, the disease should be identified and treated in advance.
Laser treatment of nail fungus is a modern effective method that allows you to get rid of the disease in just a few procedures without the use of drugs.
LASER TREATMENT OF NAIL FUNGUS
WHAT IS IT?
For the treatment of onychomycosis (nail fungus), Stylus Studio uses the MedArt NeoNail medical diode laser.
The laser beam evenly heats the nail plate and the nail bed to temperatures at which the fungus dies.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU NEED TO REPEAT THE PROCEDURE?
To completely get rid of nail fungus, it is necessary to undergo a course consisting of 4-8 procedures with a frequency of 1-2 times a month until the healthy nail plate grows back completely.
1. Painlessness. The procedure for laser treatment of onychomycosis is as comfortable as possible for the patient. The method is based on intensive heating of the nail plate, while it remains intact.
2. Security. Unlike other methods of treating nail fungus, especially medication, laser treatment has no contraindications, except for pregnancy. There is no effect on internal organs at all.
3. Efficiency. The highest efficiency (85-90%), in comparison with other methods of treatment of onychomycosis. With drug treatment with internal drugs, the effectiveness is 35-50%, and external only 15%.
4. No recovery period required. After the laser nail treatment procedure, you can immediately return to your daily activities, excluding sports that put pressure on the nails and prolonged walking for 1-2 days.
5. Short course of treatment. Due to the high temperature in the nail bed, blood circulation is improved. Due to this, the nails begin to grow faster, and the course of treatment takes less time than when using medications (from 3 to 6 months).
6. Fast carrying out of the procedure. The procedure takes 5 to 30 minutes.
WHY CHOOSE STYLUS STUDIO?
We use the world’s best equipment
Our cosmetologists have specialized medical education and perform the procedure safely and as efficiently as possible.
HOW CAN I SIGN UP?
We are waiting for you every day from 8:00 to 20:00 at the Stylus Studio laser cosmetology centers. Call the phone numbers indicated in the contacts or leave your number in a special form on the site.
Who is this procedure for?
Duration of the procedure:
Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
Laser therapy (both feet or hands)
1 200 UAH
Laser therapy (one foot or hand)
Laser therapy (one finger)
BOOK INTO THE LASER CENTER
COSMETOLOGY "STYLUS STUDIO"
Contact us and ask your questions
You can through this form.